Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so the day has finally arrived...

the rain is hitting hard up against the window, the clouds are so thick it looks like the sun will never return, the temperature has fallen and I wouldn't be surprised if snowflakes would soon start falling....

earlier today i had a three hour exam which had cost me my whole sunny weekend and that i think i've failed

i have another exam in a week, which i'm not looking forward to start studying for tomorrow, when i also have a dentist appointment....expensive

i'm still in a job i hate and doesn't get me anywhere, although i'm quitting tomorrow

but...i'm happy...i am content and filled with joy and peacefulness

everything isn't perfect, but i'm looking forward to the future and i want to be part of it

life is only what you make it to be and sometime in the future my struggles will have paid off
...if they haven't already....